1. Coming prepared means you showed up with more than a pen and duct tape. You have a back up outfit in your car.
2. You know your vendors and can get a client anything they ask for.
3. The only thing better than a challenging client is a challenging client with no more questions or requests because “well, that covers everything.”
4. Completed check lists make you feel like Christmas morning.
5. The Christmas/Holiday season does not make you feel like Christmas morning.
6. Friends ask your advice on anything celebratory or party-like. And you love it!
7. You can’t help but straighten or fix every display you pass in a store. (“Does anyone even WORK here?”)
8. You ask for a catering menu even when you’re out for dinner with friends.
9. You take your business cards out on a Friday night… and get rid of no less than half of them.
10. Standard business hours don’t apply to your life.