Make these delicious biscuits as part of a meal or an appetizer. The best part is that is so easy!
3/4 Cup Butter
1/4 Package of Bacon
1 Package of Goat Cheese
1 Container of Pillsbury Biscuits (thawed)
1. Pre-heat the oven for 7-10 minutes at 375 degrees
2. Use a baking sheet and butter it so biscuits do not stick to the bottom.
3. Place thawed container of biscuits on the sheet, spread out with room to rise
4. Butter the tops of the biscuits
5. Place bacon on top of the biscuits. I suggest 1/2 strip per biscuit but you can put as little or as much as you like.
6. Place biscuits in the oven for 15 minutes
7. Remove biscuits from oven and add the goat cheese. Place the tray back in for another 3-5 minutes to warm and slightly melt the goat cheese.
8. Remove the biscuits and allow them to cool slightly before eating.