3/4 Cup Butter
1/4 Package of Bacon
1 Package of Goat Cheese
1 Container of Pillsbury Biscuits (thawed)
2. Use a baking sheet and butter it so biscuits do not stick to the bottom.
3. Place thawed container of biscuits on the sheet, spread out with room to rise
4. Butter the tops of the biscuits
6. Place biscuits in the oven for 15 minutes
7. Remove biscuits from oven and add the goat cheese. Place the tray back in for another 3-5 minutes to warm and slightly melt the goat cheese.
8. Remove the biscuits and allow them to cool slightly before eating.