March’s Caterer of the Month is Tasty Catering, one of Chicago’s favorite caterers for weddings, social events, picnics, corporate & special events is known for their delicious food and incredible service and staff. Tasty Catering has great options for outdoor weddings, including BBQ options and can accommodate groups from 25-5,000 guests.
Primary Food Focus/Style:
- American (New), American (Traditional)
- Tasty Catering offers five different menus to customers depending on the type of event—social, corporate (drop-off), special events, weddings and outdoor events/picnics—in addition to special holiday and seasonal menus.
After a Chicago winter (especially like this one!) more and more brides are looking to hold their wedding outside at unique venues or sometimes right in their own backyard. We have definitely seen a trend favoring outdoor weddings with many couples opting to host a backyard barbecue-type reception.
Guests have found it exciting to get their food hot off the grill, which is our preferred style of barbecue wedding or picnic food service. Our grilled menus offer a wide variety of options, from picnic staples like 18-hour BBQ brisket and cheeseburgers to upscale items such as flat iron steak and grilled salmon fillets.
The two most popular dishes on our outdoor events menu are the 18-hour BBQ brisket and Sweet Potato Salad. In fact, we’ve had so many requests for our sweet potato salad recipe that we decided to share it with everyone right here (http://www.tastycatering.com/sweet-potato-salad-recipe/).
To view our complete outdoor event menu, visit – http://www.tastycatering.com/menu/chicago-picnic-catering/. To view our wedding guide with sample outdoor wedding menus, visit http://www.tastycatering.com/menu/chicago-wedding-catering/.
What Distinguishes Tasty Catering From the Competition?
There are four things that truly set Tasty Catering apart from competition:
- Clients have a full team of professionals at their disposal which gives them high levels of focus on their events.
- Clients receive high quality catering and services at affordable prices, giving them the ability to plan successful events within their budgets.
- Clients have multiple ways to communicate with a team that is willing to communicate often which helps to eliminate the stress and frustrations in planning an event.
- Clients receive consistent catering and service from Tasty each time they host an event, giving them the peace of mind they want when planning an event.
Our staff has been recognized by a large number of organizations who have honored us with numerous awards for our company culture and service. These awards include: Daily Herald’s Readers’ Choice Award for Best Caterer, Achievement in Catering Excellence (ACE) award winner, Better Business Bureau Torch Award Winner for Marketplace Ethics, Best Places to Work in Illinois, Crain’s Chicago Best Places to Work, Psychologically Healthiest Workplace and more.
If you’re interested in working with Tasty Catering, contact Erica Buss, email@example.com, 847-593-2000