It’s important to take care of yourself, especially if you are a busy event planner! So this weekend Whole Foods will be hosting “Be Healthful”, an all-day wellness retreat and holistic health industry event at Moonlight Studios (1446 W. Kinzie) on Sunday, September 14th any time between 10:30AM-5PM.
For only $39.00 (plus tax) there will be pop-up fitness classes, workshops given by wellness professionals, healthy eats, and over 20 health conscious vendors. Plus, 30% of ticket sales will be benefiting Charity 4LIFE. This event is brought to you by The Healthful Guide, BalancedBabe.com and In Good Taste Magazine
On top of treating yourself to a relaxing day, guests can also mingle and network with other professionals within the health and wellness industry. This one day retreat is an “open house” which means you can can build your own itinerary. Upon registration, you can reserve your spot in any of the following:
- 10 yoga and pilates classes (you can take as many as you like throughout the day)
- 7 workshops including Ayurvedic detoxes, reflexology workshops, nutrition and motivational talks, cooking demos, and more.
- Spa services including: full body spray tans, facials, oxygen treatments, light therapy sessions, scalp and shoulder massages; mini makeovers including makeup consultations
- Wellness consultations including: detoxing consults, posture examinations, tongue examinations, mind and body consultations, and more.
- Food and Beverage tastings including juices, a variety of plant-based cuisine, vegan and paleo baked goods, artisan teas, and herbed popcorn. (Guests have the option to purchase goods from vendors at guests’ discretion.)
Our panelist of teachers and wellness leaders include:
Charity Gonzales of Urban Fit Club, Fitness Icon
Karyn Calabrese of Karyn’s Raw
Kamila Gornia, Holistic Business Coach
Maris Callahan of In Good Taste Magazine
Megan Chappell of Tru Body Yoga
Yoga and Pilates Classes taught by:
Abigail Simon of Joffrey Ballet
Pilates Pro Works
Tru Body Yoga
The Healthful Guide is a plant based dining and healthy living directory for the city of Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. Healthful is dedicated to bringing more awareness to living a nourishing and holistic lifestyle. Our core belief? That life is all about being Healthful.
To learn more visit http://eathealthful.com